Ex-lax sennosides USP 15 mg chocolated stimulant laxative pieces experts in gentle, dependable overnight relief,Laxative.
: NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH.
Ex-lax sennosides USP 15 mg chocolated stimulant laxative pieces relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Sennosides, USP, 15 mg.
- Experts in gentle, dependable overnight relief.
- Very low sodium.
Cocoa; Confectioners Sugar; Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; Lecithin; Non-Fat Dry Milk; Vanillin.
Cocoa; Confectioners Sugar; Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; Lecithin; Non-Fat Dry Milk; anillin.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 chocolated pieces once or twice daily.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Chew 1 chocolated piece once or twice daily.
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C - 68-77 degrees F .
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- abdominal pain.
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of 2 weeks.
Taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Stop use and ask a doctor if,
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- you need to use more than 1 week .
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.